Monday, February 16, 2009

Two More Days...

I sure haven't been on here very much! Too much going on.

I have been on a liquid diet for a week and I could gnaw my arm off. I am not really hungry but there are some things I just WANT like Zaxby's chicken fingers and a cheesy pizza. Sigh....I will be so ready to eat again, even if it is pureed chicken.

In two days, I am having a life changing surgery. I am ready. Past ready. I have met people along the way on this journey that are going to be life long friends. Two Susans and a Michele. Susan has had it before and not only has she been a wonderful wealth of information, she is a sweetheart and we have a lot in common. Michele has also had it and runs a support group I will be going to monthly. Another Susan I just met tonight over the phone and we are both having the same surgery at Princeton Thursday, same surgeon. I look forward to walking the halls with her! She is a hoot! I am so thankful for these new friends. When people have been on the same journey you are on, it sure does help.

I will be home a couple of weeks so I plan on trying to blog some more!

Love and hugs, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are lifting your name in prayer as you go! You certainly are NOT on this journey alone!! We love you, Kim.
I look forward to reading some updates!
~~~HUGS~~~