Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cash for Books

I LOVE to read! I read everything I can get my hands on. I get 33 magazines a month, all subscription. Crazy...I know. I also have tons of books. Most I have read more than five or six times. They are piling up to the point I don't know what to do with them. Now, I don't want to get rid of all my books but the old Danielle Steele novels can certainly go. Lo and behold, I ran across a blurb in one of my magazines about a website called Cash 4 Books and all you have to do is type in the ISBN number on the back of the book and see if it is one they are currently buying back. They will even send you a free shipping label! Yet another easy way to do some spring cleaning around the house. Most of the time, books only fetch a quarter at best in a garage sale and this site will pay a little more.

Happy Spring Cleaning!

No comments: