Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BIG Decisions...

Wednesday I have an appointment that could be a life changing moment for me! I am very nervous about it and also very excited. As I was reminded today, the nervousness and anger I feel about the whole situation is from the master of lies and I will NOT buy into that garbage!

I am so thankful to be surrounded by encouraging friends and family-I didn't leave out my co-workers because I include them in the friends and family category. Yes, I am beyond blessed!

If you have a minute around 2:00 pm on Wednesday, I would covet your prayers!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Kim,
Love your new blog! I'm glad to see you're new site. Thanks for sharing your life, big decisions, and all. I'm praying for you!

Wendy

Hunny said...

hey kimmie!
Way to go, girl ... creating your own blog! I love keeping up with you and yours! and..as always, I will be praying for you. keep me posted (ha! how do you like that for a pun?) hasta luego! brenda